We’ve got a house with both nerds and people of Irish ancestry, so I figure we need to celebrate Pi Day and St. Patrick’s Day this week. I have to admit, I’m most excited about eating pie. I may be working 60+ hours this week, but darnit, I’m going to make some pie. What kind of pie will you be eating?
Here’s a round-up of pie recipes I’m looking at:
- Kill two holidays with one pie: CakeSpy’s Chocolate Irish Cream Pie
- A six ingredient Artichoke, Kale, & Ricotta Pie
- This Run for the Roses Pie is spiked with 1/4 cup bourbon
- I’m leaning toward this Orange Meringue Pie
- Or perhaps this Buttermilk-Lemon Chess Pie
Photo via CHOW
- Put it in jars: Coconut Cream Jar Pies!
- I wouldn’t turn down a little Mac & Cheese Pie baked in cupcake tins
- toffee + banana = Banoffee Pie
- Time to vegetarianize this Ricotta Pizza Pie complete with an olive oil crust
Photo via Epicurious
- I’m intrigued by these Coca-Cola Fried Pies
- Vegan Tofu & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Brown Butterscotch Pie
- Chocolate Caramel Cream Pie
- Or why not Salted Caramel Pie?
- I’ll take this Vegan Frito Pie right now
Photo via Serious Eats
- How could you go wrong with Maple Sugar Pie?
- Grasshopper Pie: mmm, crème de menthe
- For the coffee lover: Mocha Pecan Pie with Coffee Whipped Cream
- I’ve always wondered if Shoofly Pie is any good
- And have any of you ever tried Bean Pie?
Go forth and make pie!